Registration for 2016 Spring season is open.
To register, please log into your sportssignup account at www.mryouthclubbaseball.siplay.com If you do not have a sportssignup account you will need to create an account.
- Registration will be open for ages 7 - 18 NOW through February 17th.
- Ages 4 - 6 can register through March 20th
- Registration fee $110
- If you are interested in volunteering as a head or assistant coach - please be sure and register as such. Also, in the comment section, list any one that you would like to coach along side.
- For ages 7 - 18 ...... Teams will be selected in early March with practices beginning right after. Games will start around March 21st and will end around Memorial Day. Uniform includes: hat, shirt, belt, socks. Parents are responsible for batting helmet, glove, bat, pants, shoes.
- For ages 4 - 6 ..... Teams will be selected by late March with practices beginning right after. Games will start around April 11th and will end by the second week of June. Uniform includes: hat, shirt, socks. Parents are responsible for batting helmet, glove, bat, pants, shoes.
- As we do not know the number of participants/teams we do not know which days any particular age group will play. The league uses Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday for games and practices. All games will be played at either Hite Wolcott, Freedom Ridge or Liberty Park. On weeknights, we do not begin any activities prior to 5:30pm.
Should you have a specific questions, please do not hesitate to send us an email.
Please help us by spreading the word that registration is now open. We are looking forward to another great season of baseball.